Subject: Upward Bound: Maintaining Your Financial Aid Status

Satisfactory Academic Progress
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) is something you have to make if you are eligible for federal student aid and college financial aid. According to an article by Fastweb, a student must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). This generally consists of maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (i.e., at least a C average) and passing enough classes consistent with progress toward a degree within 150% of the normal timeframe. The maximum timeframe requirements typically limit financial aid eligibility to no more than 3 years for an Associate’s degree and no more than 6 years for a Bachelor’s degree.

Learn How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid
This article gives you examples of certain situations and how to appropriately handle them.
Staying Eligible for Financial Aid
This article will tell you how to make sure you stay eligible for financial aid.
Be sure to complete the survey below!
16241 Wausau Avenue, South Holland, IL 60473, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.