Subject: Have you experienced these issues with the FAFSA form?

Unraveling FAFSA: Your Essential Guide

Hey there!

Are you a student or a parent looking to navigate

the FAFSA process? We've got you covered.

According to federal student aid, you must report both of your parents' income on the FAFSA form, especially if they are both living in the same household as you. But if they are separated, the one that supports you more than 50% is who you need to include.

Have you encountered any other issues with the form? Click 'learn more' below to visit the US department of education's website which provides important updates and the answers you may need regarding the form.

You may also directly contact your TRIO counselor or our office number at 708.210.1771 to get you directed to someone who can assist.

Powered by: